Notice of appointment of the date for the excercise of electors' rights
Sian Andrews Aug 3, 2021
Notice of appointment of the date for the exercise of electors’ rights
PENYCAE COMMUNITY COUNCIL
Financial year ending 31 March 2021
- Date of announcement _______03/08/2021_______________________________
- Each year the annual accounts are audited by the Auditor General for Wales. Prior to this date, any interested person has the opportunity to inspect and make copies of the accounts and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts etc relating to them for 20 working days on reasonable notice. For the year ended 31 March 2021, these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to:
Sian Andrews 01978 840557 / firstname.lastname@example.org
between the hours of ___9AM_______ and ____5PM______ on Monday to Friday
commencing on 20 August 2021
and ending on 17 September 2021
- From 20 September 2021, until the audit has been completed, Local Government Electors and their representatives also have:
- the right to question the Auditor General about the accounts.
- the right to attend before the Auditor General and make objections to the accounts or any item in them. Written notice of an objection must first be given to the Auditor General. A copy of the written notice must also be given to the council.
The Auditor General can be contacted via: Community Council Audits, Audit Wales, 24 Cathedral Road Cardiff CF11 9LJ.
- The audit is being conducted under the provisions of the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004, the Accounts and Audit (Wales) Regulations 2014 and the Auditor General for Wales’ Code of Audit Practice.