FESTIVAL NEWS UPDATE.
We are the Cae will now be held on Sunday 30th May 2021
Ticket information as follows:
1. Ticket holders for the 2020 festival will be able to use their ticket for the new 2021 date.
2. Ticket holders who are unable to attend the new 2021 date can either;
a)obtain a refund for…
Please scroll down to the bottom of the homepage to find useful links and contact details of useful organisations that can help you during the outbreak of Corona Virus.
For more information about the local lockdown restrictions please check our useful links page.
Community Council meetings are being held virtually until government advice allows us to meet again in person.
If you would like to join the meetings as an observer please contact the Clerk for details
If you or anyone that you know is in need of an emergency food parcel please contact The Clerk on 01978 840557.
There is a limited amount available and is to be used only by those who are
- isolating due to contracting the coronavirus or by those who are self isolating due to shielding letters receiv…
Pen-y-Cae Through the Seasons
Pen-y-Cae Community Council are holding a photography competition with the aim of creating a calendar to display your photographs of the local landscape and wildlife.
All proceeds raised from the purchase of the calendars will go towards funding the second stage o…
As Arriva Busses have made it compulsory to wear some kind of face covering on all of their busses in Wales, they recognise that there are some people who are unable to do this for a variety of reasons. There is a section on their website where you are able to download and print of exemption cards …
We have recruited a new Community Agent to provide temporary cover for Ffion while she is on maternity leave. Her name is Rachael Hughes and she can be contacted on the same details as before - 07751 778868 or email@example.com
The vacancy for the Groes Ward has been filled by Co-option by Miss Hannah Davies
All activities at the Community Centre in Pen-y-Cae have been postponed until further notice due to the outbreak of Covid-19
Penycae Community Council
Financial year ended 31 March 2020
- Date of announcement 08/09/2020
- Each year the annual accounts are audited by the Auditor General for Wales. Prior to this date, any interested person has the opportunity to inspect and make copies of the accounts and all books, deed…